Saturday, February 20, 2010

Throat Infection Hole In Throat I Have This "hole" In My Throat - Ever Heard???

I have this "hole" in my throat - ever heard??? - throat infection hole in throat

Well, since I can remember, I had this "hole" in the throat ... is very small, it is when I say it goes a little clear liquid that looks like mucus. My father did the same thing, and none of us has ever been an ear infection. That's right - almost never.

I ask myself all the time. It is almost imperceptible, but when I realize with someone long enough for you.

Have you heard? Do you too? What's your name? I've heard, "lungs" before, but I believe that an extension of my tube. Can not find anything, anywhere.

1 comment:

TIM said...

My God, girl!
Consult a doctor!
That is not correct.

Post a Comment