Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fabric Ringing Ears Symptoms: Pressure Back Of Neck, Under Left Arm, Gas,legs,sensitive To The Touch Of Fabric, & Smells. Help.?

Symptoms: pressure back of neck, under left arm, gas,legs,sensitive to the touch of fabric, & smells. Help.? - fabric ringing ears

Last night I went to the emergency room with the above-mentioned symptoms. I thought he had an allergic reaction to something. After the examination held by the CBC w / other allergy tests were normal cast.
Together with these symptoms for the first thing I notice is excessive gastrointestinal symptoms immediately. Could a sinus condition? I woke up one morning recently and found I could not sleep in my bed because I could facric leaves in the mouth or touching proof of certain fabrics / garments and smells like perfume, cigarette smoke causes signs and ringing in the ears, especially on the left side. I want answers can anyone help me? ZM

No comments:

Post a Comment