Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blueprints High Tech Bike How To Read Industrial Electrical Blueprints?

How to read Industrial Electrical Blueprints? - blueprints high tech bike

What could I make a working Electric Industrial, and I am sure that I can play good blues. I've just school and vo-tech high background in electrical engineering, not only the blueprint reading. I know how to read schematics, ladder diagrams and plans for housing, but, as several industrial and residential plans?

Does anyone know a place where I can see drawings of the electricity industry?

I know when you get there, they will be able to teach me to read, but I thought I'd try to save all the time and see what I can, before you take on.

2 comments:

Randy W said...

No, I do not play electric blues.
In general, these are known as schemas, unless incorporated in a building or a drawing, then they are called flat.
And another difference is that a project the entire design, pipe size feeds to waive the placement of transformers and switchgear. Places contractor and a lot of light and design.
So basically, the building blocks to help the distribution of the actual wiring and equipment to assist with the technical data after the installation and the ability to load properly.

kerry k said...

What we really need is a good book. Get a copy of "Ugly Electrical References by George V. Hart. They need to know what symbols mean what they actually are. The blues is not much different in some aspects of the residential-blueprints. Ugly prove invaluable value for you. If you do the job if you do not get to understand something, ask that they expect you to know that many things. proceed as an apprentice, you're busy working hard and learn on the fly. When given the opportunity to go to any school property. If you have a chance to go to school for ant fiber, but in fact, see for yourself, even if it means paying the school at night. is large, and there areMeans by which a demand for people trained in the installation of fiber and repairs.

Post a Comment