Sunday, February 7, 2010

Girl Playing With Dick HOW CAN I FIX THINGS WITH A GIRL THATS WAS A VERY VERY CLOSE GOOD FRIEND OF MINE?

HOW CAN I FIX THINGS WITH A GIRL THATS WAS A VERY VERY CLOSE GOOD FRIEND OF MINE? - girl playing with dick

ok theres this girl I met in September during a football match as a city 20 minutes, because my best friend went with my best friend and her best friend differently. iight if the girl's name is Kelsey. as when we met on 1 as it is viewed. Normally, when I meet hot girls I want from a hook or into bed to do. Yes, I know I'm an idiot. In the attempt to respect an embargo. But the girl I wanted was just incredible b friends with her, and I talked to him all night. Over time friends, we were very good. but it is something like 3 weeks we received a big fight over something stupid. and when I returned. But then I felt so bad cuz not deserve. I told him I was sorry and couldnt live without knowing that shes. So many cool things. but since we havent talked. But like today, I have a message to them and had a convo Lil slowly boring. I want him back. I would like things as they were before. like no joke this problem is the 1st Times I've had feelings for a girl. in only 15 years ago, Jock WHOr is usually girl. But I'm really trying to b less of a player. **** No girl Deserve really good. but if someone knows something about how I can this problem please help me and tell me to solve. I really want my friend back. I know it looks like a big **** but whatever

3 comments:

Brittany said...

You need help ... You're only 15 and have raging hormones .. There is no way to be as big a player could, as you say you are ... only a part of losing their arrogance, because you are not really the best thing around you probly still rock map V

Monsieur Rick said...

Tell him to work with men who want to be the man of the masses and a better person ~ ~ and you have to understand that it should get a few bumps. Sorry for everything you have and make him understand that his heart is in the right place

SKSleigh... said...

Apologize her face to face and ask if you can do something. Nothing. I really hope that they can trust you, it is not easy at first, but I hope it improves the time passes.

Post a Comment