Friday, February 19, 2010

21 Weeks Pregnant Urine Infection Symptoms What Are The Chances Of Me Being Pregnant?

What are the chances of me being pregnant? - 21 weeks pregnant urine infection symptoms

my period started on 7 March and on 11 March, in the ground the4th in April end was coming, we had sex 14th 15. 21. 22. and 23 March, what are my chances of conceiving ... and symptoms, and I think we already have one months, 9 years ... I really want to, but with my last pregnancy, everything went very well and has never suffered from morning sickness, etc. and never had any symptoms of pregnancyy I found about 12 weeks pregnant and the only reason I went from one doctor to examine because I thought I had a urinary tract infection please help thankyou x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure, but GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

There really is no definitive way to say yes or no. It depends on your body.

The odds seem to be in his favor. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

There really is no definitive way to say yes or no. It depends on your body.

The odds seem to be in his favor. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

There really is no definitive way to say yes or no. It depends on your body.

The odds seem to be in his favor. Good luck!

Post a Comment