Thursday, January 7, 2010

Number Of Calories In A Pound How Many Calories Represent One Pound Of Weight (not Fat)?

How many calories represent one pound of weight (not fat)? - number of calories in a pound

This is an issue that has been listening to me for a long time and now I can see in detail what I eat, I wonder if there was no official response or is simply a subjective process.
The "standard" response to the 3500 calories per pound only refers to the fact the body directly, not connected with the water.
Http: / / www.annecollins.com / healthy weight on this site ... mentioned in "The weight of water content", that the reserves of body fat over 50% water.
If so, then all things are equal, a network will be around 3,500 calories in a final result of the diet 2 pounds of weight change in a person. Thus the number of calories per kilogram of weight should be * 1750 *, and you can reach your caloric intake, exercise, etc. to your target weight, adapt even more.

Is that correct?

[I looked everywhere, but I'm not a histologist, then find it does not include cellular processes at the correct answer.]

2 comments:

Liddy is Lost said...

Well, I know that is 600 calories per pound of muscle and 3500 calories per pound, fat, and I think it depends on the amount of your gain or weight loss, muscle and how much fat for your reply.

HTH:)

guppyy said...

3500 calories:)

Post a Comment