Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lola 12 Y.o. 12 Year Old B-day !!?

12 year old b-day !!? - lola 12 y.o.

Hi, this organization 12 years, girls and the birthday party ... Well, I do not know what to do! Now, let me tell you! Tom shes right of the child, then do not say things like spa, etc and what they in their house when they go a very cheap place to know! shes very picky and wouldnt like a treasure hunt, apple bob, etc. Twister. You understand! I need help and fasttt! the party is in 2 weeks! Can you help me? Lola M

3 comments:

NeedAnsw... said...

Pillow Fight Umm girly things? etc.

ashleycr... said...

if we had the same problem with my sister, because in the same way he spoke to his kind of secrecy, and asked him what he rent primarily by what you eat affects, then an apartment on Park and then had to to fly, but I guess on his birthday in November, so maybe if you have a local YMCA or fitness center with pool and playground, I could she and her friends down there and then maybe if they like the mall for .. .:)

i <3 Ringo StaRR said...

Pie-throwing competition, great cakes,

Post a Comment